Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Its simple why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car the other afternoon when he got home?

To make sure the car is running good...Its simple why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car the other afternoon when he got home?
Apparently YOU'RE simple ...





How about this - because he wanted to give you something to post on YA!.


Its simple why did my dad check the oil and water in my moms car the other afternoon when he got home?
i don't understand what you are trying to get at.


my dad always changes the oil in my moms car.
Still at it josh? I am really surprised YA still allows you to keep changing your names, and posting the same question over and over hundreds of times. And I really can't understand what you get out of exercising this crazy compulsion of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment