Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you know someone that if you asked them how to put oil in your car they would tell you how to build a car?

True of many different topics - the tendency to share all of their extraordinary knowledge is simply too great a temptation than to simply answer your original question. Unless I'm in a hurry, I simply let them ramble on.Do you know someone that if you asked them how to put oil in your car they would tell you how to build a car?
well the first thing you do is buy an iron mine, then get a steele smelting plant, From there you buy huge presses tha t stamp out parts,that make cars, plane trains. ect. If your not smart enough to put oil in your own car, don't bust on us who can actually build are own cars. I'll bet you can't even pump your own gas without being shown. I've seen you people at the pumps. Standing around with the gas nozzle in your hand and know clue what to do with it. We call you folks ';educated idiots' No clue. scared to death if the power goes off, helpless.Do you know someone that if you asked them how to put oil in your car they would tell you how to build a car?
YES!!! My old neighbour! He would tell you how the car is built for HOURS! No joke, he is such a pain in the @$$!





My husband would just get mad at me for being dumb and go and do it lol
Yes , my boyfriend. He happens to be a Mechanical enginner. And one Question can turn into a freakig class Mechanics 101. He also happens to be Egyption.
i know someone [my husband] if i asked how to put the oil in he would ask where does it go,,lol,,, hes not handy xxxxxxxxxxx
YES!!!





My hubby is a jack of all trades and he can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment