Thursday, January 7, 2010

Okay the other guy got me worried so the lucas engine oil is bad for you car?

I sure hope not! I run it in all my projects and daily drivers. I have never had a problem with it.Okay the other guy got me worried so the lucas engine oil is bad for you car?
For any oil, not just Lucas, always look at the testing certification labels on the container and make sure they meet the requirements for your particular vehicle. If the correct certification is not present or there are no certs on the label, do not buy the oil. I prefer to stick with the major brands but some house brands, (like Wal-Mart), are made by the major suppliers and do contain the certifications.Okay the other guy got me worried so the lucas engine oil is bad for you car?
NOT TRUE.





All suppliers must are bound to meet minimum governmental requirement on lubricants. That being said, Lucas in my opinion is one of the better additive makers. They test their products beyond belief and get superb results. I build expensive race engines and use their products. I also use STP another good company.





These company's that are making the additives are exceeding the governmental standards by leaps and bounds over the run of the mill oils you buy at wall mart or parts stores. That's what keeps them in business






After 41 years as an auto mechanic, LUCAS is one of the greatest auto additives ever invented!





';BRILLIANT';!!!!
if you are hell bent on useing an additive might i suggest MARVEL MYSTERY OIL ???????
Is your car a sports car or a classic car ???



I like Lucas auto products. Their fuel cleaner is the only one that seems to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment