Thursday, January 7, 2010

My ex-gf drained the oil in my car, and ruined the engine.?

I have her spare key and all. I want to get her back. I got in my car, drove about 1 mile and my car started clunking and smoking... if only my warning lights worked. But ya I want revenge. (Also, I can't really PROVE it was her...but who else would do this, she all ready keyed my car once last week )My ex-gf drained the oil in my car, and ruined the engine.?
tampon in the gas tank. poo under the door handle. glue on the windshield.








only girls mess with cars but if they mess with yours, mess em back.My ex-gf drained the oil in my car, and ruined the engine.?
You sure she knew how to remove the plug to drain the oil? Did you check under the car to see if the plug was off? Was there a pool of oil under your car? Does you gf know enough about cars to even know where the oil drain is? That doesn't make sense to me because it would require crawling under your car and doing dirty work. Whereas adding sugar to your gas tank would be cleaner and easier. Sounds more like the plug wasn't in securely. Had your oil changed recently? Look, I'm all for blame if she did this, but it's dirty work and she could have easily done things like slashing your tires, breaking the windows, tearing off side view mirrors or stealing your plates for revenge, and to do those she wouldn't have had to crawl under the car. Think about this and check before you go getting revenge. Besides, revenge always ends up kicking you back, so just stop a minute and think before doing anything.
Find a relatively undamaged fresh dog carcass. Go buy a nice collar and leash and put it on the dog. Get a tag for the collar that has your ex's name and address. Throw the dog under her car and tie the leash too her back bumper. When a cop sees her dragging that poor creature, he will surely arrest her for cruelity too animals!!!
You don't sound like your interested in any advice. You sound like you've totally gone bananas. Why don't you cool down and take a break from your world for a couple months. Try a short vacation. Go to church and meet some nice people you can emulate.
get a used motor and fix your car who cares about her. just ignore it. you put yourself in that position you made your choices your just paying back for what you have done. lol
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment