Thursday, January 7, 2010

My car is dead..my oil light came on i checked level is fine?

92 Honda accord the spark plugs are new..I have no spark in the spark plugMy car is dead..my oil light came on i checked level is fine?
Are you sure it's your oil light on, check again it may be your timing belt light, if it is a broken timing belt, your engine is dead and there is no spark, it's going to cost you a few hundred dollars for a new timing belt to be fitted.My car is dead..my oil light came on i checked level is fine?
Need more data my friend. Your oil light came on because the engine is not running, not because of oil being low. How do you know you have no spark.


If you have no spark on any spark plug a few things come to mind, The coil or coil wire, the brain which tells the car when to fire, 12vdc to the coil side etc. HAve it checked out.
the oil pump probably died and fried the motor, drain the oil if it is real black and thin and has a burt smell to it that is what we in the auto industry call black death. I would drain the oil and replace the oil pump. then I would see what the compression is. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment